Whatever plan you choose, it takes time to implement. We will be happy to help you with the design, but it is more economical for you if you send us the finished design. Which we gladly accept, as long as you know graphic arts. To design your own design, simply ask us for the relevant template for the garment of your choice and we will supply it to you, along with any additional information. We suggest that you use Adobe products and send us the design in an open (“unlocked”) file type. Here are some basic guidelines:
- 1. Your design must be structured in layers and in an open file type (.ai, .psd or .pdf).
- 2. Do not send images in low quality files like .jpg, .png etc.
- 3. Do not send handwritten or scanned images. All images must be computer designed.
- 4. Use ONLY RGB colors, and NO CMYK.
- 5. We accept files up to 800 MB in size.
- 6. The minimum resolution of your design must be 200 DPI. You must not alter the size of our template.
- 7. Don’t forget to send us the names of the players! Place them on a separate layer (layer) each within the same file and tell us clearly in your message how many players there are in total.