Whatever plan you choose, its implementation takes time. We will be happy to assist you in the design, but it is cheaper for you if you send us the design ready. Something we gladly accept, as long as you know graphic arts. To design your own design, just ask us for the relevant template for the garment of your choice and we will provide it to you, along with any additional information. We recommend that you use Adobe products and send us the design in an open (“unlocked”) file type. Here are some basic guidelines:
- 1. Your design must be structured in layers and in an open file type (.ai, .psd or .pdf).
- 2. Do not upload images to low quality files such as .jpg, .png, etc.
- 3. Do not send handwritten or scanned images. All images must be computer designed.
- 4. Use ONLY RGB colors, and NOT CMYK.
- 5. We accept files up to 800 MB in size.
- 6. The minimum resolution of your design should be 200 DPI. You must not alter the size of our template.
- 7. Do not forget to send us the names of the players! Place them in a separate layer (layer) each in the same file and clearly state in your message how many players there are in total.